How to Register For My ETS GRE Login Account?
Interested in taking the GRE exam, but don’t know the process, then you are on the right page where we will show you a step by step guide to creating an ETS GRE account. The process is quite simple and quick and only takes up 5-10 minutes of your time. In fact, the GRE seats always fill up so quickly that you need to create an ETS GRE login account before the test date.
ETS GRE Login
This is necessary because you have enough time to send your scores to the schools of your choice. Therefore, we have researched a lot and found the steps given below which you can use to create an ETS GRE login account.
1. Set Up Your My ETS GRE Login Account
The very first thing you need to do is just register for an ETS GRE login account. You need this account to view your scores, send your score to the schools of your choice. The process is quite simple and quick and as simple as creating a Facebook account. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to start creating the My ETS GRE account.
- Click here to visit the ETS GRE registration page.
- Upon clicking, you will land on the registration page where you have to fill your personal information like Name, Birth date, location and much more.
- Once you have filled all the necessary information, just click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked for the username and password you want to set for your account.
- Just enter the desired username and password and click on “Next” button.
- After that, you just have to review all the data entered and once done, click on the “Finish” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your My ETS GRE login account. Now, it’s time to search for the test availability location and date.
2. Select a Test Center Location and Date
After creating your account on ETS, you need to select the location and date to apply the exam. Here are the steps you can follow to select the location, date and time of the test.
- Click here to visit the Test center location page.
- Once you are on the page, you need to select test type, your country and test month. After that, you need to click on the “Find test centers and location” option.
- On the next page, you will see the seats which are available and the location where you can apply the test.
- Once you have found the ideal test center, then click on “Schedule an Appointment” option.
That’s it! You’ve successfully appointed for the desired test location and date. Now, you need to make the payment to take the GRE exam.
3. Complete the GRE Registration Process
After selecting the desired location and exam date, you need to answer some questions and then make the payment. In order to complete the GRE registration, follow the steps given below.
- After confirming the exam location and date, you need to click on the “Next” button.
- Upon clicking, you will be redirected to the payment page where you have to make the payment of 205 dollars to take the GRE.
- You can pay this fee using all the major Debit and Credit cards or you can also use your Paypal account to pay for the GRE exam.
- After the payment, you have to review the information again to confirm the testing appointment.
- Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an email on your Email address telling you that your admission ticket is available on your MY ETS GRE account.
- Just make sure to print it and bring it with you to the test location, otherwise, you won’t be able to take the test.
So, Above are the steps which will help you to create an ETS GRE login account. I hope this post helped you find what you were looking for. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends who are also looking for the same. Also, if you have questions regarding this post, then let us know in the comment section below. We would love to answer them.