How To Change BSNL Wifi Password! Check The Steps
Hello, readers, we are here to tell you how to change BSNL Wifi Password in a simple way. Changing the Wifi Password of BSNL Broadband modem is very easy, but few of them find it difficult. Especially those who are using a new modem, don’t know how to change BSNL Wifi password.
So, guys don’t worry we are here to help you, just go through the article and follow the steps. The steps which I am going to tell you will be helpful for all types of broadband modem. You must keep in mind that this article is for BSNL Broadband so if your modem is different than you need to go a little bit deep on the configuration page.
So, here we will give you the steps by which you can change or reset the Password of BSNL Broadband modem. Just follow the given steps and change your password.
Firstly, we will reset the password in two-steps, which are very easy. You just have to log in to a modem and then change the wifi password.
- 1 How to Change BSNL WiFi password?
- 2 How to Reset 192.168.1.1 Login Password
How to Change BSNL WiFi password?
- Step 1: First, on your modem and connect it to your laptop or PC by using the cable.
- Step 2: Then open Internet Explorer or chrome and type the IP Address.
- Step 3: Log In To BSNL Modem
The IP address of the BSNL modem is 192.168.1.1. Just type this IP address into the browser address bar. Most of the modem and the BSNL has a default IP Address of 192.168.1.1, but you need to check before you use it as all of them do not have this address. Check your IP address of the modem and then type it in the browser’s address bar and then press enter.
After you enter the IP Address, you will get a new page which will ask the username and the password of the modem. The username and the password are admin by default. Normally, the username and the password of the router are on its back panel. As you entered the password and username you will get a modem configuration page.
- STEP 4: Reset the password of your BSNL modem from the configuration page.
Once you reach to the configuration page of the modem, after that click on Internet then Wireless then Pre-shared Key (this is your wifi password.)
After doing that you will find out the field name Pre-shared key which is your wifi password. As you see it you can change it and keep as you wish.
If you are having another modem than BSNL then find the WAN or Advance Wireless setting tab. It won’t take much time just try to open the menu to find it out.
For further help contact BSNL helpline:
- Landline: 198/1500
- Leased line:12676
Reset Wi-Fi password and UserName Through Mobile
You can also reset your Wifi Password via mobile. You need to make sure that the wifi which is connected to your phone is same of your broadband.
How To change BSNL WiFi password on your modem, adsl / dsl2+ router follow the steps:
- Firstly, connect to the same Wifi network which you want to change.
- Then open the browser in your device.
- Type IP address in the browser and open the configuration page.
- After that enter the username and password of the router which will be admin and admin by default.
- Just go to wireless setting TAB
- Select security
- In Password tab enter the new password which you want to set.
- Then click on Apply or save button.
- In few minutes the password will be changed and all the devices which were connected to it will get disconnected.
- Just connect all the device with a new password.
- That’s it you are done.
How To Find IP Address Of Your Modem?
There are many who don’t know the IP address of the modem. Don’t worry if you don’t know, we are here to tell you how to know the IP address of your broadband. Check out the steps given below and get your Ip Address.
- Firstly, open the CMD. Command prompt.
- Go to start menu and search ‘R’. You will get a box there type cmd and press enter. It will be open.
- A window will be opened with a black background. There type ‘ipconfig’ and press enter. See the given picture.
- After typing that you will find Gateway written on the screen with the IP Address. So, this is the IP address of your modem or router.
- Use this IP Address to change the password of the modem.
- As you got IP Address, now open any browser and type this IP Address on the address bar and hit enter.
- It will ask username and the password of the router or modem.
- Enter the username and the password of your modem you will get the access or the configuration page will be opened.
- Then the same way proceeds, go to the internet, then wireless and then change the password of the router.
- That’s it. This way you will get your IP address and also can change the password of your BSNL wifi.
ALSO READ: How To Make Your Own Google Account
How to Reset 192.168.1.1 Login Password
There are many people who don’t know how to reset the router or the modem. Here we have given the guide to reset your router. These steps can be used with all the modems, like BSNL, or any.
- Firstly, take your router and press and hold the tiny WPS reset button for about 10 seconds. The button will be back side of the router.
- Just you have to press the button and hold it for 10 seconds. Your router is reset.
After your Router is reset, follow the given above steps to change the Password of the Wifi.
We hope this article was helpful for you. As it is the easy way to change the password of the router through your mobile or computer or laptop. Stay tuned to us for more and latest update.
Final Word of How To Change BSNL Wifi Password
Here finally we have completed our post on How To Change BSNL Wifi Password. If you have any problem regarding our post of How To Change BSNL Wifi Password then comment below we will surely check and help you out.