Here Is Everything About Witcher 3 And Its Best Mods!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game is one of the best PC games of all the times. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game is developed by CD Projekt RED. The game is very popular but the modifications of it are not popular as the Witcher 3. But still, you can find many useful mods. You can play this game on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. But the bad thing is that the mods are only available on PC.
In this post, you will find everything about the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We will tell you how to install the mods in the right way and have given the description of the useful tools which makes the installation easier. All the steps given here are not risky. Let us go through the details given below.
Basically, there are two ways of installing the mods of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. First is you can do it manually or also can do it by using a tool called Nexus Mod Manager. Doing manually might be faster as it does not require any additional software installation. While using the tool Nexus Mod Manager, all the mods will be sorted into different categories and it will make easy to manage them. NOTE: Any interface with the file of the game might result in corrupting the saved files or also the whole game. So, you better make a backup of the saved files.
- 1 How To Install Mod Manually?
- 2 Nexus Mod Manager
- 3 List of the best mods for The Witcher 3, updated for a new playthrough in 2018
- 4 Debug Console Enabler
- 5 Nexus Mod Manager
- 6 Mod Merger
- 7 Nexus Mods’ Essential Mods for The Witcher 3
- 8 Script Merger
- 9 Absolute Camera
- 10 HUD Positioning and Scaling
- 11 All Quest Objectives On Map
- 12 Sort Everything
How To Install Mod Manually?
Install by following the given steps below.
- Step 1: Firstly, find the location of the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, where you have installed it.
- Step 2: There, create a new folder Mods.
- Step 3: In this newly created folder, place all the files of the downloaded mods.
Nexus Mod Manager
- Step 1: First of all visit the website Nexus Modes and create a free account.
- Step 2: Install the program and start.
- Step 3: Then it will scan your discs to find the titles. If everything is correct then confirm it.
- Step 4: Then download the mods which you want. You can download it by clicking on the button DOWNLOAD WITH MANAGER.
- Step 5: You can also choose the option of download manually.
- Step 6: After the download is done, find the modification in Nexus Mod Manager and double click on it to start the installation.
- Step 7: After finishing all the steps, your installation will be done.
Here are the System Requirements of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- FREE DISK SPACE: 40 GB
ALSO READ: How To Delete Your Naukri Account
List of the best mods for The Witcher 3, updated for a new playthrough in 2018
- Debug Console Enabler
- Nexus Mod Manager
- Mod Merger
Debug Console Enabler
If you want to improve around with lots of mods, then you will need the powers of the debug console behind you. This Debug Console Enabler mod will unlock the debug console and allows you to use the console commands to change the settings.
Nexus Mod Manager
All the mods of witcher are live on Nexus. The Nexus Mod Manager is the single best way to fight all the competing changes. At the time of installing the mods, just make sure you see all the warnings about the conflicts.
There is a Mod Limit. If you want to install more mods than the game will allow you with the help of Mod Merger. It will take 15 minutes. Be careful while using this, otherwise you will end up repeating the process again and again.
Now, the Witcher Series in ten years old. As it started from the humble to the AAA titan of today, the series has encouraged the passion and love towards the game.
Nexus Mods’ Essential Mods for The Witcher 3
- Script Merger
- Absolute Camera
- HUD Positioning and Scaling
- All Quest Objectives On Map
- Sort Everything
- Manual Trophy Equip
- Better Torches
- Auto Apply Oils
- AutoLoot Configurable All-In-One
- Roach Never Stops
- Unofficial 1.30 – 1.31 Mod Update Project
Script Merger gives essential help in the cases when few modifications are not fitting with each other. It will search for the mods that are in different and try to solve the problem.
DOWNLOAD the tool from here. DOWNLOAD LINK
HUD Positioning and Scaling
This mod allows you to completely revamp your HUD. You can move, resize, hide or unhide any element.
All Quest Objectives On Map
This mod comes in three categories; Lite, Standard, and Full. Now you decide which version to use to gain a better view. I suggest you use Standard version for good ground.
One of the best inventory management mod. It is sorted by alphabetically, by level, or by location.